Another way in which a lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts earn some Bitcoin is by selling their forum signatures at Bitcointalk forums. There are a good number of advertisers who are willing to do this, and for the Bitcoin Forum socially active member who values interaction through this forum (it is the same forum through which Satoshi Nakamoto introduced Bitcoin to the world), selling signatures can be lucrative.
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency which is owned by none. Government has no control over it. It uses peer to peer networking and cryptographic proofs to operate the system. The system is controlled and made fraud free by recording transactions in block chain, a public history record, once they are validated with a proof of work system.
The network began operating in 2009 and is a concept involving virtual currency which has no link to government regulated currency. The Bitcoin system has few advantages like:
• It is less expensive to operate and use this virtual money.
• It can be instantaneously transferred throughout the world and there will be no transaction fees. Moreover, you can use it and transfer it anonymously as well.
• Like other currencies, the quantity of this virtual money is fixed and no one has the right to create new Bitcoins. However, people can mine Bitcoins but there is a limit to it and mining Bitcoins is not at all cheap.
• Bitcoin is an independent currency; no organization has any control over it
• It is a democratic currency.
• It is the digital equivalent of something of value.
• As it uses a digital medium, it has the potential to become even more valuable than gold.
How to Learn About Bitcoin Conveniently
You can learn about Bitcoin from various sources on the internet. You can check blogs, magazines, articles etc. Internet is a very good source for a newbie to learn more about Bitcoin. Through blogs and forums, you’ll learn technical, economical and political issues related to the Bitcoin system. These mediums are rich source of information and you can learn everything about this virtual currency. Furthermore, even if you are already in the system and know quite a lot about how it works, you can stay updated on every news and issue about the new digital currency system.